Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Massage

Had my first prenatal massage today.

I can't tell you how happy I am to finally get rid of the annoying stiffness somewhere near my spinal cords. It's amazing ~~ but one thing that really annoys me was, my dog whining non stop. (If he sees someone new in the house, he'll go crazy and start doing this high pitch whine which drives me nuts) So, no longer being able to bear his crazy whine, I went outside took the cane and hit him real hard on the leg, on his face as well. This stops him! :D :D

Anyway, this lady was great. A housecall massuer which comes at your convinenece ~

Finally, after weeks long of torturing, I can finally go to bed undisturbed!

p/s: I ate two cup noodles.. and I am still hungry! Need to get some proper food.

No comments:

Post a Comment