Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quitting Facebook

There are perhaps thousands of reasons for me to quit facebook, but none of them beat the number one. that is Privacy.

I realised that, people add to just "monitor" your life, even some of them which they knew perfectly well that you hate them to the core.

Ok, I admit that there are times where I added someone to my friendlist with intention that I can at least get something out of their profile. but I haven't done that in ages.

Facebook is a scary place.. It's no longer a social networking space instead it's full of scandals. People monitor your life, people virtually stalk you and you will not be surprise by how much they know you just by clicking the linked site to your blog, which you have by any means wants to show others. So.. it's dangerous.

I hate it so much that some are actually using these social networking site to violate other people's privacy, by telling tales which are not true, which are pure guessing work.

But, what can we do?
We have already given others permission to enter our world when we clicked yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment